Silk Exfoliating Cocoons
Free UK shipping on all orders over £50.
• Gently removes impurities
• Soothing exfoliation
• Hygienic way to cleanse sensitive skin
• Does not irritate the skin
Exfoliation is difficult for cancer patients and those going through treatment as the skin can become sore and flaking. Scrubs may irritate the skin and can hurt as they are applied. Harsh exfoliants and even gentle scrubs are inappropriate as the skin is so sensitive and reactive.
Here’s the dilemma, we need to remove the flaking skin as well as dead skin cells so that your lovely new skin can shine through – but we can’t do anything to further irritate your skin as you are already battling the unexpected side-effects of chemotherapy and treatment for cancer.
How about a gentle exfoliating sponge or silk beauty cocoon – eureka!
How can gentle exfoliating help your skin:
1. Exfoliating, the removal of dead skin, and in the case of some cancer patients, keeps the skin soft and allows your new skin to shine through
2. Pores are less likely to clog
3. The skin’s natural renewal process will be quicker
4. Skin tone can be more even, discoloration will be minimised
5. your skin will be brighter and more youthful as we will all be able to see the bright new skin cells that have been hiding under those stubborn dry skin cells.
Silk Exfoliating Cocoon
Use after removing make-up and cleansing the face with the Defiant Beauty Cleanse & Moisture balm. Soak the silk cocoon in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Place the cocoon at the end of your fingertip and gently massage the face in a circular motion. Tone and moisturise the face after use. Each cocoon can be used 2-3 times.
Suggested Skincare Routine
Apply Defiant Beauty Cleanse & Moisturise Balm to the face using the fingertips.
Remove the cleansing balm using the Defiant Beauty Exfoliating Sponge or use the silk exfoliating cocoon to gently exfoliate the face.
Spray the face with Defiant Beauty Hydrating Facial Mist and leave to dry. Do not remove the hydrating facial mist.
Includes x 20 steam-sterilised cocoons per pack.