We all have days where we feel off balance and where our mood is all over the place, especially following a cancer diagnosis. While doctors focus on the medicine, a holistic approach to wellness at home supports mind and body.
There are things that you can do to help by enhancing everyday lifestyle. For example:
- Practice breathing exercises whenever you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
- Spend a little time outside in the fresh air each day (but cover up in the sunshine).
- Use aromatherapy at home - myrrh, lavender, peppermint, lime, cardamom and black pepper are all helpful.
- If you can manage it, take gentle exercise like short regular walks and gradually build up your activity.
- Treat yourself to regular, gentle touch therapies like reflexology or light massage.
Well Being Beauty Body Oil Holistic Wellness
Using natural plant ingredients, the Well Being Beauty Body Oil Holistic Wellness nourishes the skin gently. Using the power of aromatherapy, it has also been formulated to help balance emotions, improve mood and help nurture a sense of happiness with warm and spicy essential oils such as lime and black pepper.