Sleep Ritual Camomile Tea x 15 teabags
Our Sleep Ritual Tea contains only the best Camomile Flowers, giving a full, fruity flavour accompanied by a light, delightful, floral fragrance. Best enjoyed before bed, when seeking a nap or when feeling like some zen is needed.
Camomile contains a substance known to decrease anxiety and initiate sleep. As ever, we don’t make any promises, we just match ingredients with a need and tell you what we are thinking.
You are not alone. Sleeping is tough for many folk, Up to 70% of those affected by cancer report difficulty sleeping (more than twice that of that of the rest of the population) More than 30% of the undiagnosed population tell us that they struggle to sleep each and every night.
We hope that our tea helps.
Luxury Egyptian Camomile - 1st Grade, field grown, sundried
Nile River Delta, Egypt.
Light, pleasant and fruity
Fruity, a light floral
Calm, Rested, Relaxed, Contented