Lots of things can contribute to low energy after a cancer diagnosis, from feelings of depression to the effects of cancer treatment itself. Self-care can be used to support mind and body during this time.
There are things that you can do to help by enhancing everyday lifestyle. For example:
- Practice good sleep habits.
- Support your body with nourishing foods like whole grains, lean meats and plenty of fruit and veg.
- Use aromatherapy at home - lemon, lime, lavender and benzoin is a great combination.
- If you can manage it, take gentle exercise like short regular walks and gradually build up your activity.
- Stretching and low level weight bearing exercises are also recommended.
- Treat yourself to regular, gentle touch therapies like reflexology and light massage.
Well Being Beauty Body Oil Spring Sunshine
Bringing a little ray of sunshine to your day, the Well Being Beauty Body Oil Spring Sunshine was formulated to nourish skin damaged by chemotherapy or radiotherapy, to give you a restorative energy boost and put a spring in your step. Harnessing the power of 100% natural plant ingredients, as well as aromatherapy oils including zesty lemon and soothing lavender, the oil helps to overcome feelings of tiredness and leaves skin feeling nurtured.