We all have days where we feel off balance and where our mood is all over the place, especially following a cancer diagnosis. While doctors focus on the medicine, a holistic approach to wellness at home supports mind and body.
There are things that you can do to help by enhancing everyday lifestyle. For example:
- Practice breathing exercises whenever you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
- Practice mindfulness to bring you back into a single moment when your mind starts running away.
- Use aromatherapy at home - lime, bergamot, cardamom and black pepper are all helpful.
- If you can manage it, take gentle exercise like short regular walks and gradually build up your activity.
- Treat yourself to regular, gentle touch therapies like reflexology or light massage.
Well Being Beauty Body Oil Calming
This luxurious body oil harnesses the power of natural skincare ingredients and aromatherapy to nurture the skin, help clear the mind and relax the body during and after cancer treatment.