Our confidence can really take a hit following a cancer diagnosis, and for lots of reasons. Nurturing activities and therapies can go a long way to restoring a sense of self.
There are things that you can do to help by enhancing everyday lifestyle. For example:
- Make time for self-care with a nurturing skincare and body care routine.
- Do the little things that make you feel confident - paint your nails, for example.
- Do creative activities whether it's painting or listening to music.
- Use aromatherapy at home - bergamot, neroli, jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla, vetiver and patchouli are wonderful.
- If you can manage it, take gentle exercise like short regular walks and gradually build up your activity.
- Treat yourself to regular, gentle touch therapies like reflexology and light massage.
Well Being Beauty Body Oil Confidence
This beautiful body oil has been formulated to nurture mind and body. Using 100% natural plant ingredients, it nourishes skin that's been damaged by cancer treatments including chemotherapy and radiotherapy. At the same time, carefully selected essential oils help to clear the mind (brain fog is commonly experienced during cancer treatment) and promote feelings of confidence and self-belief using invigorating peppermint and lime balanced with lavender.