Cancer treatment can cause a number of side effects including headaches, from sinus pain to migraines and tension headaches. However, there are ways to help relieve them and their intensity, using holistic wellbeing.
There are things that you can do to help by enhancing everyday lifestyle. For example:
- Applying a cold pack or cool washcloth to your forehead, nape of the neck, or temples.
- Spend a little time in the fresh air if you can.
- Avoid caffeine and smoking if possible.
- Eat regular, healthy meals.
- Take a warm bath.
- Use aromatherapy at home - peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus can help.
- If you can manage it, take gentle exercise like short regular walks and gradually build up your activity.
- Treat yourself to regular, gentle touch therapies like reflexology and light massage.
Well Being Beauty Body Oil Mental Clarity
A luxurious body oil, the Well Being Beauty Body Oil Mental Clarity has been formulated to nourish the skin and soothe the mind. Using 100% natural plant ingredients, it helps to moisturise skin that's been damaged by cancer treatments including chemotherapy and radiotherapy. At the same time, essential oils including peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus combine to help ease headaches, relax tired muscles and soothe the mind.